VeCOAX RACK 2 / 4
Tech Support Page
Is this the product you Have?
Multiple Units Quick Installation
IF you are merging the minimods 2+
with other coaxial TV channels,
FIRST find out a FREE CHANNELs
not used on your TV channel list
so channels will not jam each other.
Look on your TV channel list
for an UNUSED channel numbers.
(A) Prepare your Minimods 2+ ON Different Channels
To merge multiple Minimod2+ over the same coaxial each must be set to a different channel so they do not Jam each other
(B) Install Your Minimods 2+ one by one
At first, connect each Minimod2+ DIRECTLY on one TV with a short piece of coaxial cable
2) No need to connect the HDMI input
3) Check on the Minimod Display it shows the CORRECT Channel Name & Numbers you want.
Click here for how to set the minimod2+ channel
4) Rescan Your DIGITAL TV Channel List on your TV Menu to find the Minimod2+ Channel on your TV.
You will see a Test Pattern as this here below
Click here to troubleshoot if the channel is not found
6) Disconnect the Minimod2+ from the TV
8) Move the Minimod2+ to the first Coaxial junction box splitter near the TV
Connect the Minimod2+ to the splitter so the Minimod2+ channel signal will go to all your TVs via the splitter
Something like this picture...
- if yes, then Re-Scan all your other TVs to find the Minimod2+ channel, same as on the first TV
11) Disconnect the Minimod2+ from this splitter and connect to the next ones, one by one, repeating the same test from STEP #8
Click here to troubleshoot HDMI video sources
Repeat from step 1 for each Minimod2+, one by one, so if there is an issue you'll be able to troubleshoot that easily
No additional documentation is found
Contact us for any additional information
We respond within 24Hrs on regular business working days